Ligament Augmentation & Reconstruction System
The next generation in soft tissue internal fixation
The most advanced non-biological soft tissue treatment option, LARS provides a high performance alternative to autogenous and allogenous tissue reconstructions.
- Patented free-fibre design concepts based on current kinematic principles2,4
- Novel fibre treatment process facilitates excellent tissue in-growth1,2,3
- Refined surgical techniques ensuring long term clinical product efficacy5
Stability | Versatility | Recovery
- Pelletier and Durand. Human fibroblast culture: in vitro study. Institut National de Recherche Appliquée (INRA) test report. Data to file. Corin Group 2005
- LARS laboratory testing. Data held on file, Corin Group PLC 2005
- Trieb et al., 2004. In vivo and in vitro cellular ingrowth into a new generation of artificial ligaments. European surgical research
- Guidoin et al., 2000. Analysis of retieved polymer fibre based replacements for ACL. Biomaterials.
- Ranger et al., 2010. Evaluation of reconstructive surgery using artificial ligaments in 71 acute knee dislocations. International Orthopaedics (SICOT)