Minimising constraint to maintain range of motion
- Tibial freedom for rotational and translational movement
- Up to 26° dorsiflexion and 16° plantarflexion
- Restoring ankle alignment and talus centre of rotation
Accurate, efficient and user friendly instrumentation
- Unique combined tibia/talar resection guide
- 3 simple flat cut talar preparation
- Reproducible implant positioning
Advanced technologies to improve implant function and longevity
- Frederick F. Buechel, Sr., MD*; Frederick F. Buechel, Jr., MD' ; and Michael J. Pappas, PhD'¡ Twenty-Year Evaluation of Cementless Mobile-Bearing Total Ankle Replacements Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research Number 424, pp. 19-26
- Pappas MJ, Makris G, Buechel FF. Titanium nitride ceramic film against Polyethylene. Clin Ortho Rel Res 1995;317:64-70.Wood PLR, Deakin S. Total ankle replacement. The results in 200 ankles. J Bone Joint Surg (Br) 2003; 85-B:3:334.
- Saxler G, Temmen D, Bontemps G. Medium-term results of AMC-unicompartmental knee arthroplasty. The Knee 2004; 11:39-355.
- Schwarz ML, Kowarsch M, Rose SB, Jani L. Histomorphometrical and mechanical evaluation of various surfaces on titanium test bodies placed into femora of the Göttinger minipig. Can a resorbable CaP coating increase osteointegration? 49th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society 2003; Poster.
- Becker P, Nebe B, Luthen F, Rychle J, Neumann HG. Cellular investigations on electrochemically deposited CaP-composite. 18th European Conference on Biomaterials 2003. Abstract.
Important: Not all products are available or cleared for distribution in all international markets. For more details please contact us.