Unlike conventional '˜line of sight' plasma spraying processes, electrolysis allows for complete and uniform coverage of all exposed implant surfaces
- Outstanding capillarity for blood uptake 6
- “Non-line-of sight“ technology
- Phase composition brushite≥ 70 % and HA≤ 30 %
Clinical proven history
Bone-like cementless coating with more than 20 years' clinical history(1,2,3)
- Clinical trials have demonstrated this coating technology is fully resorbable
- Advanced biomimetic coatings of this type have been shown to resorb into the joint space within 8-12 weeks of implantation, exposing the porous structure to rapidly deposited bone tissue.
- The needle-like CaP crystals are stacked parallel to each other, creating a hydrophilic effect beneficial for the adsorption of growth factors and adhesion of bone cells
- Wood PLR, Deakin S. Total ankle replacement. The results in 200 ankles. J Bone Joint Surg (Br) 2003; 85-B:3:334.
- Saxler G, Temmen D, Bontemps G. Medium-term results of AMC-unicompartmental knee arthroplasty. The Knee 2004; 11:39-355.
- Schlueter-Brust KU, Kruse S, Bontemps G. Twelve year survivorship after cemented and uncemented medial unicompartmental knee arthroplasty. 15th EFFORT Congress June 2014
Important: Not all products are available or cleared for distribution in all international markets. For more details please contact us.