For hemiarthroplasty, the Corin BiPolar-i offers a range of options to the surgeon in order to replicate patient biomechanics in situations where total hip arthroplasty is not suitable.
- Provided disassembled to give the surgeon a wide range of options when selecting offset
- Modular design for optimised inventory
- Can be used with Modular Heads in sizes 22mm and 28mm
- Minimised CoCr shell weight
- Eccentric and self-centring mechanism
* Corin 28mm, +7 (XL) modular head is not indicated for use with the BiPolar-i.
* Legacy Tornier 28mm, +8 (XL) and +10 (XL) modular heads are not indicated for use with the BiPolar-i.1