Corin Academy, the educational arm of Corin Group, was established to provide a wide range of training initiatives both internally and externally to meet the changing needs of the global orthopaedic community.
Through a range of scientific meetings and other innovative educational formats, our vision is to provide a diverse range of opportunities to debate and discuss current concepts and best practice in orthopaedic treatment and to help build long-term clinical success for today's patient population by working closely with surgeons who are at the foreground of modern orthopaedic practice.
Calendar of Events
- 22 – 24 28th Congreso Internacional SLAOT - Hotel Westin Camino Real, Ciudad de Guatemala, Guatemala Visit Site
- 21 – 24 93rd annual meeting of the JOA - Fukouka Convention Center, Fukouka, Japan
- 28 – 29 Société Française de Chirurgie Hanche et Genou - Knee meeting - Paris, France
- 8 – 11 39th EPOS (European Paedriatic Orthopaedic Society) - Congress Centre Alfandega Porto, Porto, Portugal
- 8 – 9 Trucs et astuces 2020 - Le Quartz Congress Centre, Brest, France Visit Site