Corin Academy, the educational arm of Corin Group, was established to provide a wide range of training initiatives both internally and externally to meet the changing needs of the global orthopaedic community.
Through a range of scientific meetings and other innovative educational formats, our vision is to provide a diverse range of opportunities to debate and discuss current concepts and best practice in orthopaedic treatment and to help build long-term clinical success for today's patient population by working closely with surgeons who are at the foreground of modern orthopaedic practice.
Calendar of Events
- 23 – 26 DKOU 2018 (Deutscher Kongress für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie) - Messe Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- 26 – 27 Japanese Hip Society Meeting (JHS) - Nagoya, Japan
- 7 – 9 "BOFAS 2018 (British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society) - Edinburgh
- 9 – 9 Duthie Day (Oxford Orthopaedic Trainees Association Annual Conference) - Merton College, Oxford, UK
- 12 – 15 93rd SOFCOT Congress - The Palais des Congrès, Paris
- 14 – 16 BOTA 2018 (British Orthopaedic Trainees Association) 5th Annual Conference - Birmingham
- 13 – 15 SFA 2018 (Société Francophone d'Arthroscopie ) - Palais des congrès de Strasbourg, France