For more options
Oceane+ stem is of Charnley-Kerboull type, offering simple yet optimal solutions for surgical needs. Its elliptical shape is entirely suitable for cemented applications. 3 standard stems from the primary arthroplasty range have specifically been designed for revision applications.
Replacement of the hip joint with the Oceane+ Long femoral stem associated with a Tornier head and acetabular component, as well as the Oceane cup, is indicated for:
- The revision of the earlier arthroplasty
- The revision of the femoral stem of stage II and III (SOFCOT classification) meaning on femur moderately destroyed at the metaphysis
- Cases where a femoral window can be made
- Other pathologies where solutions of arthrodesis are not acceptable
The Oceane cup can be used for revisions if the bone stock is sufficient.
- A prosthesis specifically designed for cemented applications
- Standard stems 2,4 and 5 as 200 and 250 mm stems for revision
- A dedicated instrumentation in addition to the primary instrumentation
Important: Not all products are available or cleared for distribution in all international markets. For more details please contact us.