Optimised proximal-to-distal ratio and proximal flare designed to ensure immediate and effective stability
- Filling the largest M-L dimension of the femoral canal
- Slim A-P/M-L width distally aids ease of insertion
- Biomemetic cementless coating technology
Advanced instrumentation suitable for minimally invasive surgical approaches for anatomical preservation
- Designed for the stem to seat exactly where you rasp to
- Performed through Direct Anterior Approach with or without a leg positioning system
- Instrument features that preserve anatomy
- Muller ME, Jaberg H. Total hip construction. In Evarts CM (ed): Surgery of the musculoskeletal system. 2nd ed. Churchill Livingstone, New York, 1989.
- Burt CF et al. A femoral component inserted without cement in total hip arthroplasty. A Study of the Tri-Lock component with an average ten year duration of follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg. 1998;80-A:952-60.
Important: Not all products are available or cleared for distribution in all international markets. For more details please contact us.
Watch Dr S Kreuzer DA TriFit TS 2